Wednesday, April 20, 2011

unfill

Since I have had my unfill - about 3 weeks ago,(now at 5.25)  I am finally able to get in about 70 ozs of water - and I am so pleased about that.

I had my very first PB on Tuesday - so now I know what everyone is talking about - a really weird experience !

I can manage to eat a little something in the morning and lunch is better but at night - I find it very hard to eat more than one or 2 ozs of protein and a mouthful of veggies!  So I have to eat as much as I can in that small window of time - Some days I can get in 700 cal and am up to 1,000 on other days but I am feeling good - only thing is that I have to up my protein intake - I should be eating 75gms but I am normally now in the high 50's to low 60's but I am working on it.  I'm still not hungry and could actually go all day without eating except I know that is a no no - strange to be in the position of trying to eat enough calories - Nakita (my lap band) is awesome!  

I didn't go to weigh in on Monday since I had to work and this Monday will be a public holiday so I won't be able to weigh until Tuesday, the 26th.  Here's hoping that I loose a couple of pounds - I will be happy with one pound a week - only have 38 pounds more to go - I am so thrilled.

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you are able to eat so little---even with an unfill. It's good you can get your water in...I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much water are you drinking?
    I get full so quickly now - that's why its hard to get alot of calories in - I am trying to eat higher calorie but healthy food now - for instance instead of eating just egg whites which are only 16 cal per serving - I will have a whole egg plus 2 egg whites which gives me 112 calories - 3 egg whites is only 48 cal - also adding protein powder to my blended fruit to up calories for a smaller quantiy of food - never thought I would have a problem eating enough calories - pre lap band is was always eating too many calories !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it slow. I wouldn't worry about the calories in as you have the extra fat to burn to fill in what you can't eat. I still have a problem filling up with protein so if you can still get in the protein drinks, go for it. You are doing well so just listen to your body.

    ReplyDelete