Hello Ladies
I have not been posting but I have been reading all of your posts - all your posts keep me going !
Now at 178 and size 12 jeans !
A few weeks ago I had my second fill - went from 5 to 5.5cc - I could not eat and could hardly get in any water - and thank heavens for Jessica's advise to take Gavascon for the acid reflux - otherwise I think I would have died - well, I am kinda exaggerating that ... but you know what I mean - I was completely miserable so after 2 weeks I went back to Dr. D and asked him to take out 2 or 3 cc - he agreed and we settled on .25 and I am now feeling so much better at 5.25 ... what a difference .25 makes.
I am now able to drink water and am up to a steady 60 oz of water each day and am still working on getting enough calories in - the doc said I should be at 1,200 cal and 75 gm protein ... am now at 900 to 1,000 and about 60 gms protein ..... its wonderful not to feel hungry though and food does not have a hold on me any more (at least for now) - I can take it or leave it :) Strange !
I need to post a new picture of me ... which I will do as soon as my DD gets back from vacation.

I've missed YOU, Lady!! Don't leave us for so long!!
ReplyDelete178 and size twelve is absolutely AMAZING!!! I am thrilled for YOU!
I've missed you also! I was actually worried. Glad your weight loss is going so well.
ReplyDeleteI might need to go in for a small unfill .......but at $300.. it just kind of gets me........will wait until I'm over this cold to make the decision-