Saturday, February 5, 2011

I think they invented the internet to drive people crazy!

Unbelievable  - after I posted the last time, my service went down again - so several more frustrating days of calling this person and that person, leaving many voice mails, etc., I finally have my internet back - this time I have been assured that it will last........ well....... I am hoping, that,  that is the case.

I am so far behind in reading everyone's posts it will take me awhile to catch up - I think, I will start with the current ones and go backwards.

I have to post my awards, etc., ohhhhh, I am soooo far behind !

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I'm sorry about your internet - it's great when it works, a pain in the derriere when it doesn't!

    Glad you're back!!
    (now STAY back!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way a lot!

    Tracy
    bandedadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where have you disappeared to? Is it your internet service? I hope you are well?

    Come Back!

    ReplyDelete